Sunday, July 31, 2016

July Roundup!

I haven't posted my June round up and since we are in the last day of July just wanted to catch you all up with my latest digi endeavors...


The first page was created in the Becky Higgin's PL app, including the journaling!. While I did my favorite project ever documenting my anniversary trip in a Midori traveler's notebook, I will also include digi pages in my regular project life album - and PL app makes it quick and easy to get those pages done!



Using Just Jaimee's Ready to Go pages to document one of my weeks in June.  I love these completed pages - they are already embellished but allow you tons of freedom to decorate it fit your photos. I am currently using a monthly approach -so you can change the template to fit any dates you need


A July Challenge at The Lilypad to use 3 BYOC products on 1 layout! I LOVE these travel journal templates from Scrapping with Liz, along with Mommyish So Knotty and Forever Joy Designs Summertime Blues


Using Libby Pritchett's and Amanda Yi's most recent collab Celebrate Independence


Using Melissa Bennet's Calm. Originally part of the Digi Files, now available in her store as well.


Using Libby Pritchett's Brainstorm  and a fun challenge template by Miss Mel's templates


Using a triple scoop from Libby Pritchett, Becca Bonneville and Erica Zane Leggings are Pants. Although I haven't quite succumbed to the mania over LuLuRoe - the kits was adorable with my niece's pics!


Using Libby Pritchett's And Just for All with another fun template by Miss Mel coming soon to her Etsy store


Another fun Lilypad Challenge layout for the July challenges using a Just Jaimee & Mommyish kit Are We There Yet and the freebie template from Kate Hadfield


Using Just Jaimee's July Storyteller and the July Challenge template from The Lilypad and Pink Reptile Designs


Using Just Jaimee's Pocket Pages from June 2016 pages to document one of my weeks. The main storyteller kit includes lots of extra goodies. 


Hope you've enjoyed the roundup! I hope to get lots and lots of pages done for August too.


No comments:

Post a Comment