Friday, July 8, 2016

Oregon Traveler's Notebook Flip Through

I am so excited to share with you that I am guest posting at www.cayleegrey.com. Caylee is an amazing artist and so motivating. If you are coming over here from her blog, you are probably looking for a little YouTube Video that shows the entire mini-book from cover to cover! Without further ado...







And if you are coming here from a different route, head over to this post to check out more details on this book.

This Midori Traveler's Notebook from my Oregon Trip has been a long time in the making. Here are a few previous post I created about setting it up and the journaling that I did in it.

Prepping a Midori for Travel

Midori Traveler's Notebook with Scrapbook Supplies

Oregon Midori Traveler's Notebook (Part 2)

Thanks for stopping by!

Holly | www.paintedladiesjournal.com
Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment