Monday, January 11, 2016

"Wrapping Up" December Daily

have persevered with this album. It is basically done (just need to do something with that Calendar Page from the kit! Coming later this week on IG. Follow me here to stay tuned!)



Went back and finished those "blanks", like Day 10. That Holiday Party with friends!



Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Tags, Shimelle Tinsel Bow, and pre-stamped "die cut" made with the Days of December Stamp Set. 



Another filler page for #14, a Polish family tradition that took place in November. Assembly line homemade pierogi making! We freeze them for Christmas Eve dinner.



And #18 was also a filler. I took all those random Elf on the Shelf photos from the month and made one spread about our funny, sneaky, sometimes naughty elf. I made those custom word strips in a Word document. It makes for super quick journaling!



Day 22 was dedicated to a Christmas Break playdate! Being a Stay-at-Home-Mom is way more fun with good friends around the corner.


Day 23. This actually happened after Christmas, but I had to squeeze it in this book. The Polar Express! 


Dec 24 with the Genc side! Lots of cousins. Lots of fun chaos!



Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Stickers, Paper from her Marquee Holiday Paper Pad, and an glitter arrow from my stash!



Some times you just have to include those less-than-stellar photos because they capture such a sweet moment that you really want to remember.


And Dec 25. Christmas Morning at home and Dinner with the Coulter side!



What do you do with that back page, when you dedicated a 2-pager to each memory? Well, I have an unofficial #26, I suppose...

I plan on making a Flip-o-Gram, or similar , later this month of the final, final album. Find me on IG to stay tuned for that!

Hope your holidays were nice and I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Previous Blog Posts:


Take 10 Kits Creative Team Member







No comments:

Post a Comment