Saturday, January 16, 2016

#HashtagThisWeek : Beginnings

I'm pumped to start off this year with the fun weekly prompts hosted by Mandy over at Turquoise Avenue! She started #Hastagthisweek last year, and I mostly silently grabbed all the wonderful freebies and ideas, hoping "to get around to using them".  

My new approach is to keep up by using the Project Life App and Phonto. I will print them and add them to my Project Life albums as hybrid layouts, but this will help me keep up and participate with this awesome group! Mandy started a closed Facebook group this year, too!

So, you can go here to read about the first prompt, Beginnings. And here is my layout!


I brought the cards into the Phonto app to do some journaling. Then, I just brought them in as photos when creating my Project Life App layout. I love this process because I can do it anywhere that I have a few spare moments right on my phone!!

I hope you will join in on #Hashtagthisweek!!

Holly 

Follow PaintedLadiesJournal on Facebook and Instagram

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see your new creation! Such a motivation for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cassie! I love these weekly prompts. There will be a new one tomorrow on Turquoise Avenue's blog!

      Delete