Sunday, October 4, 2015

Rock On!

My last layout I posted for Take 10 Kits Homestead edition featured my youngest finally getting his own mommy time. My middle son reclaimed afternoon time while the youngest naps and the oldest is at school. We like to make cookies! 


My dear little ones. I love these photos so much. Each one received a rocking chair with their name on it when they were born from their great-aunt. Rock on!




I paired some Amy Tangerine puffy stickers from my stash with this kit to make my "Kendall Time" card. 



I used the big word die cuts to flank both sides of my layout. Love this look. I typically handwrite my journaling, but I did a quick word document with some "old typewriter" font here.


Holly | www.instagram.com/paintedladiesjournal 


No comments:

Post a Comment