Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mini Album Pages

I'm back with another layout from mini-album that I have been working on this month, based on the class #LPPLoveWhereYouLive by Little Paper Projects.


This is the Woodland Take 10 Kit which includes the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane product. So great with all the fall photos.


I'm talking about how much we love our neighborhood and our school.





Those acetate leaves!! 

 
Those embellies on the autumn card are from a past Take 10 Glam bag. I love that I can mix stuff left over from past kits with current ones. 



I can never have enough arrows. Who's with me?



I hope you are enjoying your Woodland Take 10 Kits as much as I am! Don't have one? Both the Pocket Kit and Glam Bag are still in the shop!


Holly | Instagram 








No comments:

Post a Comment