Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Autumn Blog Hop




Welcome to this month's Team Stamp It Blog Hop. I hope you get lots of inspiration for all of your Fall cards. First up is a fun book fold card with several new products that are upcoming in the next catalog which is available to customers on September 1st.

The paper I am using is from the Sunflower Fields DSP. There is a whole suite of goodies that you don't want to miss with this catalog.


 I am love with the new products coming out in the upcoming catalog! One of my favorites is Harvest & Holly Mix & match Specialty Ephemera pack (168496) There are 3 sheets of Fall/Halloween and 3 sheets of Christmas/Winter with beautiful Gold foil accents!





There is another Ephemera pack that I am in love with - Harvest Hues Mix & Match Ephemera pack (168495) which also comes out on the Sept 1st. It makes the easiest & cutest Fall & Halloween cards to send off a quick note! I also used the Rustic Check embossing folder which - you guessed it comes out on Sept 1st!!!







Now hop along to the rest of the team for some additional Fall card inspiration! Make sure the leave your name and #TeamStampIt for a chance to win.
Congrats to last month's winner!



I'll come back and update my links after Sept 1st.










Now is the time to join Stampin' Up! as a Discount Shopper- whether you just want a minimum 20% discount  - no selling or classes required or you can go all out if you want to grow a business. 


Join my team: https://bit.ly/2RrWpxE

You will pay only $99 to sign up and choose $149 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit - with FREE shipping.  Please let me know if you have any questions!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment