Thursday, September 20, 2018

Country Home and Plaid

I don’t know about you but I love plaid! And all colors of plaid too! I was inspired by a card by Julie Pitta but I knew I had to add the plaid. I used the new Buffalo Plaid stamp with Blueberry Bushel ink and then took a ruler and the Black Stampin Write marker to add the additional line to pop up the plaid.  I took three of the images from Country Home stamp set and cut them out 1.5” square. I cut a piece of Basic Black and ran it through the Subtle impressions folder and heat embossed a sentiment with Versamark and white embossing powder. I popped the images with Stampin Dimensionals and finally a simple knot with the Braided Linen trim.






No sé sobre que pero me encanta Plaid! ¡ y todos los colores de Plaid también! Me inspiró una tarjeta de Julie Pitta pero sabía que tenía que añadir el Plaid. Usé el nuevo sello de Buffalo Plaid con tinta de Blueberry Bushel y luego tomó una regla y el Stampin Write marker en negro para añadir la línea adicional para aparecer el Plaid.  Saqué tres de las imágenes del set de sellos de Country Home y las corté 1,5" cuadrados. Corté un trozo de negro básico y corrió a través de la Subtle Impressions Embossing Folder y el calor en relieve un sentimiento con VERSAMARK y polvo de repujado blanco. Reventé las imágenes con Stampin Dimensionals y finalmente un simple nudo con el Braided Linen trim.







Hope you enjoyed today's card - Go out and share some hand made love today!

Espero que haya disfrutado de la tarjeta de hoy-salir y compartir un poco de amor hecho a mano hoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment