Friday, August 3, 2018

Best Route Card




Hi there! I am back to share another simple card today. I have been loving getting back into regular card making – I know that I love to receive homemade cards and my friends and family always are so appreciative when they receive them! Since I work full time out of house I have a big stash of cards at work so that I am always ready to give one of my co-workers a card or to send one off in the mail (when I didn’t check my calendar early enough..) I also keep a stack of envelopes (I usually make only A2 sized cards) and postage in my office.

¡Hola! Estoy de vuelta para compartir otra tarjeta simple hoy. He estado amando volver a la fabricación de tarjetas regulares-sé que me encanta recibir tarjetas hecho a mano y mis amigos y familia siempre son tan agradecidos cuando los reciben! Puesto que trabajo a tiempo completo fuera de la casa tengo un alijo grande de tarjetas en el trabajo de modo que yo esté siempre listo para dar a uno de mis colegas una tarjeta o para enviar uno en el correo (cuando no revisaba mi calendario suficientemente temprano..) También guardo un montón de sobres (normalmente hago sólo las tarjetas de tamaño a2) y las estampillas en mi oficina.



Today I am using the Best Route Memories and More card pack.  These packs of cards (there are several options in the catalog) are great for quick masculine cards.  I only needed 3 items for this card – but I really love how it turned out.  I need lots of masculine cards in my life – I work with Engineers and have lots of brother in laws, nephews etc…

Hoy estoy usando las grupo de tarjetas Memories y More llamado Best Route.  Estos paquetes de tarjetas (hay varias opciones en el catálogo) son grandes para las tarjetas masculinas rápidas.  Sólo necesitaba 3 artículos para esta tarjeta – pero realmente me encanta cómo resultó.  Necesito muchas cartas masculinas en mi vida – trabajo con ingenieros y tengo mucho cunados, sobrinos etc...



There are cards sized 3”x4” and 4”x6” as well as 4 sticker sheets which are great to use for card greetings I used the Tailored Tag Punch with a number of the 3”x4” cards to make this design.  You can add a stamped sentiment, or I used 2 of the stickers from the sticker sheet on top of the solid Pineapple Punch cardstock  with stampin dimensionals for my greeting.

I have 4 additional card tutorials available for this kit for any $50 purchase in my online store

Hope you enjoyed this new card. Please let me know if you have any question.


Hay tarjetas de tamano 3"x4" y 4"x6" así como 4 hojas de la etiqueta engomada que son grandes para utilizar como los saludos de la tarjeta. Tambien utilicé el punch de Tailored Tag con un número de las tarjetas 3 "x4" para hacer este diseño.  Usted puede agregar un sentimiento estampado, o usé 2 de las pegatinas de la hoja de pegatinas en la parte superior de la piña sólida ponche cartulina con estampación dimensionales para mi saludo.

Tengo 4 tutoriales adicionales de la tarjeta disponibles para este kit para cualquier compra $50 en mi tienda en línea

Espero que hayan disfrutado de esta nueva tarjeta. Déjeme por favor saber si usted tiene cualquier pregunta.


Don't forget this full tutorial is available with any $50 purchase in my on-line store

Products:
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pineapple Punch
Memories and More Card Pack
Punch: Tailored Tag
Misc: Stampin' Dimensionals






No comments:

Post a Comment