Sunday, July 26, 2015

Day at the Beach Pocket Page

July's "Refresh" Take 10 Kit and Glam Bag are chock full of goodies. I really had fun putting layouts together for this month. Her kits usually sell out on Day ONE, folks. You can see the kit before it goes live (Follow the Take 10 Kit Facebook Group). It is first come, first serve at 6PM EST on the 15th of the month. It is super reasonably priced and super cute, so they go fast. There are other goodies in her shop, too, so go check it out. And go to The Studio 29 Designs Blog for daily inspiration.

Today's post is a Day at the Beach with cousins. It was a slightly overcast day, which always makes for good photos. I really had to work to narrow down my selection for this layout. I knew I wanted to use the  "Cool Off" card, so that's where I started.  I cut down the  pink/blue "waves" from a 4x6 card. The yellow tied in well with the yellows in the photos. 

 
 
 
I love the overhead photo. It's a great active snapshot to get when a bunch of kids are playing on the ground together. The strip of paper is from the Refresh cut-apart.
 
 
 Love that pic of my oldest nephew. I framed it with a Crate Paper frame and embellished with some Pink Fresh puffy stickers.
 
 
New stamp set in the shop. Used the heart throughout and this heart label to record the date.
 
Go out and do something fun. Document it. Treasure it.
 
Holly
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Playing along with Pocket-Book linky party at Paper Issues! http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/08/new-issue-pocket-book-with-paper-issues.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete