Tuesday, June 2, 2015

i love being mom to MY 3

Repost of my blog post over at The Pocket Source for their group "Stories of Me". Are you a member?? GO. CHECK. IT. OUT. You won't be disappointed. 

Ok, Ok, I know it's June and we are on to the next theme for "Stories of Me", but I so wanted to do the Mother Theme layout and, though a little late, here I am. I really loved using the Studio 29 Design's Take 10 Kit from January 2015 (still a few left, only $2.50 wow). It is just perfect for the "selfie scrapbook" and "stories of me" themes going on lately in the scrapbook world. This kit has the perfect stamp set for this theme. 
The doilies surprised me the most. I especially like that they are black. Feminine but edgy, no? Ha. I really think using them in quarter sections with the 4 pocket layouts worked out nicely. This is my first 6x8 album and I've loving it. This will be my "Stories of Me" album. More selfies coming. Getting more comfortable with that....



























































Holly Genc
The Pocket Source Creative Team Member
Find us on Facebook.   Follow us on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment