Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Papa and Littlest Grandson Layout with Dear Lizzy

I'm back with another SheGlossy layout! Do you have all boys?Don't be afraid to use pinks and purples once in awhile. I went for it on this sweet Papa and Grandson layout I just did. The cards are from a cut apart sheet from the Dear Lizzy line. I really loved the donut 4x6 card (who doesn't like donuts?!?). I added the matching stickers with some pop dots to give it some dimension. In fact, all the stickers are from the same Dear Lizzy line. Those strawberries are awesome. Love, love, love it! It is so sweet and I think it works for boys or girls.



I've been dipping into all my fun SheGlossy supplies since they arrived. I love them all! Check them out here and don't forget to use my discount code paintedladiesfans for 10% off!





Material List

DEAR LIZZY SERENDIPITY 12X12 PAPER
ACCENT PHRASE SERENDIPITY STICKERS
FANCY THAT - MIX DIE CUTS

Go out and make some memories today!

Holly Genc

No comments:

Post a Comment