Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week in the Life - Digitial version

Hi everyone, back here to show you my Week in the Life all done (well nearly so anyways...). I have loved how this album turned out using the Just Jaimee's Ready to Go templates at The Lilypad. It gives my pages a cohesive look plus with main kit there are lots ofother options for words and elements if the ones on the templates did not have the right fit!

Here is my first day of the week - Monday. I will be adding text on photos as well as seperate journaling pages so there will be plenty of space to capture all my stories - which is really the focus of my pages this year


Tuesday stayed at home while they did a few home improvement projects...


Capturing some of my everyday images at work and my routines



A few things about working in a big city and my life outside of work


A weekend full of activities with family and friends, including some images from son #1 at school and some of his everyday views around campus.  Since he is graduating its important to capture these now... I will get him to do some journaling to capture his thoughts as well!


Sunday was filled with volunteering and winding down for the week... and a reminder I will be adding my journaling on 1/2 pages between my daily spread. When I add these in my Shutterfly book - I center them on my page and cut them down to create a tabbed page. I usually add a piece of washi to use as a tab..


Thanks everyone for following along and checking out my process! As a digi gal there are so many options to choose from but for this project I really liked the "coordinated" look! It makes my architect/orderly heart happy....








No comments:

Post a Comment