Sunday, August 23, 2015

Zoo Scavenger Hunt: Part 2

Last week, I shared page 1 of my 2-page Zoo Scavenger Hunt layout. I'm back to share the other side! Here they are together:

 

On the right side page, I used an orange and aqua theme. That polar bear pool was the inspiration for this color theme. Plus, it ties in with the aqua on the left page.

 

 
I thought that little cut apart tag looked like a clipboard and I stamped a little checklist on it ("Love it" x3) from that Foodie stamp in the shop. Another gold clip shows up in this layout. I just had to use the elephant clip on this zoo layout!

 
The whimsical arrow stamp is a fun one, which for this use I paired with the #favorite stamp from the same Wonder stamp set in the kit. 

 
I used this month's television stamp set to give our zoo scavenger hunt a 5-star rating. I see lots uses for that particular stamp. (Books, movies, food in addition to TV shows!)

 

You can stop by at the previous post to download a free zoo scavenger hunt print out!

Thanks,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment