Sunday, August 16, 2015

Zoo Scavenger Hunt: Part 1

I'm excited to share my first August Take 10 Kit layout. It's a bright and cheery kit this month. This is the left page of a two page layout. I'll be sharing the other half next week.

 

I went with a red and aqua theme on this page. Those alphas are left over from the June Take 10 Kit. 

 

There were so many elements I really liked in this kit. The giant enamel dots are fun and the gold clips are awesome!! 
 
 
 

Our summer bucket list included a homemade zoo scavenger hunt. I made a checklist with pictures and words of different animals and other fun items (like the train and popcorn cart!). I clipped them to our clipboards and supplied each with a crayon. They loved this activity. It gave us a whole new way to enjoy the zoo. 

I'm happy to share my checklist with you. You can cross out any items that aren't applicable and still use it at your local zoo. Download printable Zoo Scavenger Hunt file HERE.  (Download tip: If a login dialog box appears and you don't have/want Dropbox, just close it. When printing, select Fit/fit to page.)

Thanks for visiting,
Holly Genc


No comments:

Post a Comment