Thursday, July 16, 2015

Grocery Shopping Routine

I'm digging the July Stories of Me prompt over at The Pocket Source. I hope to do several of these for #myselfiescrapbook. I chose some fun photos I snapped of myself with my youngest on our walk down to the grocery store for a few staples one morning.


Since moving to my very walkable neighborhood, I've notice the way I grocery shop has drastically changed. Instead of the big trips with the car, I typically walk and carry back two shopping bags full a couple times a week. It's much quicker and more enjoyable. I still do the occasional larger trip with the car, or large peapod order, too, but the shorter trips are way better in my book.




I used two PL cards from my stash: "Enjoy Life" from the Honey Kit and the other from Clementine. I painted my wood veneer arrows with white staz-on ink and stamped "everyday" in the lower corner. 

Join us and pick a prompt from July's Stories of Me download for a quick layout of your own.

holly genc
The Pocket Source Creative Team





No comments:

Post a Comment