Sunday, July 19, 2015

Going Pineapple Crazy

I still have some Take 10 Kit left from the June Breathe edition. That, combined with the Citrus Bliss add-ons that I have, allowed me to use lots of pineapples for this layout. I just couldn't help myself. It started with the stamp....and went from there.



Our Tuesday evening summer routine has been a lot of fun. My oldest takes swim lessons at a park a few neighborhoods over. The boys and I play outside while she's in swim for an hour. The park has a crepe stand, two playgrounds, five ball diamonds, splash area and bandstand with live music. We love it and usually linger longer after swim is over.





Items used:
Sweet Summer Pineapple Stamp Set
Take 10 June Breathe Pocket Kit
Take 10 June Glam Bag
Citrus Bliss Ephemera Pack

-Holly Genc


No comments:

Post a Comment