Monday, July 13, 2015

Down This Road Designs digi pages

Just sharing a few layouts I created using Down This Road creations products.  I was fortunate to be asked by Angie to join her creative team about a month ago and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Scrap Orchard was my first stop in my Digi journey - and I still love the designers at that store!

Scrap Orchard has a very active community - lots of inspiration, challenges and lots of freebies!  That was a big consideration for me as I was starting my digital journey about 18 months ago...you see having been a paper scrapper for so many years, I loved that I had a huge stash to use and select from.

When I started digital - I had almost nothing!  I love that I have been able to look around and actually be more particular about my design style.  I am trying to be good about not purchasing or even downloading freebies that I will not use.  Since part of my move to digi was to help purge the physical clutter of paper - I couldn't move down that same path in digital.  So far I have been about 50% successful...

Right now Scrap Orchard is having their big challenge for the year called Iron Scrapper - its lots of fun and a great way to challenge yourself at whatever level you are.  The great thing about Iron Scrapper is that everyone who completes at least 1 challenge has a chance to earn prizes! Plus there are lots of sales and chats to keep you motivated!

Here are some of my pages for the challenges so far:




Week 2 Tiki Tiki Tiki Room



Some of the other fun stuff I've made with Down This Road Design's - let me share some of my recent pages, enjoy!

Using DTRD Road Maps, Simply Pockets Vol. 2 and I Love Teaching kit
Using DTRD If Life Gives you Lemons and Scrapping With Liz SOT Template

Using Down This Road Designs (DTRD) June's Scrap Orchard newsletter freebie and Chelle's Creations Bunny Hop













No comments:

Post a Comment