Sunday, January 24, 2016

#HashtagThisWeek : MOTIVATION

I was scrolling through my photos so far from January, trying to decide how I was going to use this week's prompt when I came upon a few silly selfies with my youngest. 

I thought about my word for the year, "Enjoy" and what motivated me to pick this word. Actually, I feel that it picked me, but then I became motivated to keep it!

 
I chose to scrap a 6x12 this week! Love it. It will be an insert in my annual Project Life album (which is 12x12). The photo overlays I used are from a new kit by The Teal Lime Press called "Companion". It is sublime. See a few other layout I did with the pocket cards and elements here

The Anne Lamott quote is perfect. I ran across it on Pinterest when searching "Enjoy" quotes. I highly recommend creating a board for your One Little Word I imagine that I will pull from these quotes that I found all year!

Follow Painted Ladies Journal here:

Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram

-Holly

Have you seen #HashtagThisWeek? Go check out Turquoise Avenue every Sunday for a new prompt! It's great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment