Monday, September 28, 2015

Oregon Midori Traveler's Notebook (Part 2)

I'm back with more work on my Oregon Trip Midori. I decided this will be my main album for this trip. I might also do a page or two my 2015 Project Life book of the highlights.



On my first pages, I used a photo of the coast and the calendar page from the August Cocoa Daisy DaisyDori to show the dates we were there. I used some watercolors behind the photo and embellishments from my August Take 10 Kit.




The next page was a pre-stamped page I made for recording the summary of each day. I was not able to journal every night, so this was a big help.


I used some fun cards from the kit. My photos were collaged with the picstich app and cut apart.



When journaling, I left a few spots for photos here and there.

-Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment