Monday, June 15, 2015

Mix and Match Project Life

Today, I'm over at The Pocket Source with my Creative Team Post.

I'm sharing a layout I just created from Easter Egg Hunting photographs this year. I used my stash for this one, so it's quite a mix. Do you like to mix product lines or use the same line throughout a layout? I do a bit of both, but this one is definitely a mix. 

The "Live Simply Dream Big" card is a MAMBI embellished card. Have you seen these?? There are several different theme packs. The glitter gold pieces you see in several spots are also by MAMBI. They are their chipboard stickers. 

=

Anybody recognize that "Lucky" puffy sticker? That is Amy Tangerine's High Five line. The little bunny is from the same set. The chick is a wood chip by Freckled Fawn. The felt doily is also Freckled Fawn. (I bought up some goodie packs from FF awhile back, fun stuff). And, there is one of those glittery gold MAMBI chipboard stickers.


This detail contains a mix of MAMBI, Amy Tangerine High Five and Freckled Fawn. I inked the wood chip bird.

More MAMBI plus an unknown puffy sticker.

Thanks for "tuning in" today. Find me on Instagram.
Holly Genc
The Pocket Source Creative Team




No comments:

Post a Comment