Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stories of Me: Labor Day Weekend 2014

Today, I'm over at The Pocket Source participating in the June Stories of Me group. There is still time to grab the freebie provided by Artfulleigh Creative and make a June layout. It can be found here,

I had fun adding these outdoor themed layouts to my 6x8 Stories of Me album that I began when this group over at The Pocket Source started up. I manipulated the cards just a bit for my layout. I added a title in Photoshop to the colorful striped card. I used some of the coordinating digital stamps in some of my photos. The Sunnies journal card was cut down from a 4x6 card.


Have you ever rented a bicycle built for 8? We did this with my parents and sister 12 years ago on the weekend of our bridal shower. This time we have 3 kids in tow. 

The next two page spread highlights the second half of the day I planned outdoors. I got us all tickets to ride a tall ship on Lake Michigan. It was a beautiful day for it.



Holly Genc




No comments:

Post a Comment