Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sister Weekend Layouts and SheGlossy product

I'm sharing some of my first layouts using the SheGlossy (affliate link) product I received as one of the Scrapbook Design Team Members. I had so much fun mixing and matching the different items they provided. I knew I wanted to do layouts from the weekend I had in March to visit my sister in Milwaukee. (Did I mention, it was just me, no kids??) It was just 2 days, but it was fabulous. Full of fun. We took lots of "usies" and I have lots of pictures of my sis.




I really liked the bits of gold throughout the Dear Lizzy stickers and the teals and peachy pinks in the American Craft items. I mainly went with those colors across product.


The puffy stickers....ugh, I currently have an addiction to them. I don't have many yet but I'm totally starting to collect them. Actually, it was my sister's stash that she let me raid that I first got a hold of some and fell in love. Thanks, Sis...


Love love love the last photo of the two of us at the local coffee shop. I think it's a great ending to the weekend layouts.









Materials from SheGlossy

-Holly Genc

No comments:

Post a Comment