Thursday, May 14, 2015

Week 12 pages

I love the options that many digi stores have for subscriptions.  I've already highlighted some of the pages I've done with Just Jaimee's Storyteller subscription, but I also love the other monthly kit at The Lilypad Memory Pocket Monthly!  This kit is designed each month by a kit of designers - which gives you lots of products, styles and then discounted add ons too!  One of my favorite "add ons" are the Sara Gleason Arboretum Templates. These pre-designed pocket templates look great and speed up the process of scrapping lots of pictures aka Project Life style!  I'll be posting some of the my other template goodies shortly as I'm excited to announce a new design team shortly....




Enjoy the weekend - time to start planting the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment