Saturday, July 28, 2018

Exciting News and a Few Changes!



So I know this poor blog has been sadly neglected for the last few months. Holly and I have been busy with this thing called life, family and work. But is not all bad of course- we both had wonderful family trips that we just came back from... Holly travelled West to the wonderful National Parks of South Dakota and Yellowstone with amazing geysers, waterfalls and wildlife while I took my clan east across the pond to the ancient civilizations in Italy filled with history, art and food! You’ll see lots of amazing travel pages coming soon mixed in with our normal Project Life pocket spreads and some special projects along the way like December Daily.

What you’ll also be seeing is more cards and paper crafts. After a big break from paper crafting - I’m jumping back in with 2 feet!!  I’ve decided to become a demonstrator with Stampin Up. I’ve always loved making and sending hand made cards and I love how the products of Stampin Up coordinate (it makes my architect self super happy!)




Look for lots of great content especially as we look forward to fall and the holidays- there will be lots of sharing and inspiration along the way. And one more exciting twist is that I will be sharing my work in English and Spanish. I have lots of family and friends that are bi-lingual and I want them to be able to follow along on this crazy ride!

Keep looking for me here, on Facebook and Instagram and of course in my Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment