Tuesday, March 3, 2015

European Vacation Album and FINISH in action!

Just Jaimee Hunter Ready to Go templates at The Lilypad
So as we talked in a previous blog post setting goals is definitely a way to motivate some or overwhelm others… luckily I am in the former camp.  I have some pretty big goals and big scrapping  goals for this year - a few of which I will share here with you on the blog.


First - I want to document my fabulous trip to Spain that I was able to take with my family over the Christmas holidays - we had planned for this for over a year.  I want to document this journey while it's still fresh in my mind and I can add in all the details that get lost in my albums when I finish projects months or years (usually years) after the events have happened!  I am using a combination of Pocket Page protectors (Traci Reed Stitched Grids - Sweet Shoppe Designs) and Just Jaimee Storytellers products.  I am guest posting in March - and I cannot wait for everyone to see all the great products that Jaimee has lined up!!! I love Just Jaimee's Storyteller products - they are so incredibly versatile.  There are tons of patterned & solid papers, 2 templates, 2 pocket templates, a million elements, pocket cards (all sizes, journaling and filler cards) and even cut files, alphas…I could just go on!  Can you tell I'm in love?? Jaimee's design style fits so many different design sensibilities - I have loved every Storyteller kit and it helps me push myself in different directions.   She has just started a subscription at The Lilypad which offers the whole kit for a great price Just Jaimee Storyteller Subscription.  I also love all the add on's for every month like planner pages and pre-designed templates with all the elements placed for amazingly quick and fun pages.

Here are a few more examples of the pages I've completed to date:
Spain Album cover
Just Jaimee Storytellers Collection - Hunter
New Years Eve
Just Jaimee- Storytellers Hunter Collection - Pre-designed pages Hunter collection.  
Aren't these amazing?



I will focus on the two facing pages matching, but not worry about using different kits throughout the album.  I have a few selected kits in a folder with shortcuts in a folder on my PC, that way I don't have to continuously look in my stash to find the kits I want to use.

Here is the screen shot of @Spain folder - inserting the symbol keeps it at the top of the feed.  I can add to the shortcuts as I find more kits that I want to use or that I buy...
I'll be posting additional pages as I complete them for my album.




No comments:

Post a Comment