Thursday, September 27, 2018

Petal Promenade



Today card is very special since I received it from a new friend. I don’t know about you but for me it’s hard to make new friends outside of work. It seemed easier when the kids where in school and you automatically had lots in common with our moms. Linda is my new friend and we share a passion for Stampin Up- I can’t wait to meet her I real life in November. But in the meantime she sent me this amazing card made with Petal Promenade designer series paper and it made my day along with the fantastic Crafting Forever stamp set.

Make someone's day today and share a card homemade with love.

Hoy la tarjeta es muy especial desde que lo recibí de un nueva amiga. No sé tú, pero para mí es difícil hacer nuevos amigas fuera del trabajo. Parecía más fácil cuando los niños estaban en la escuela y que automáticamente tenía mucho en común con nuestras madres. Linda es mi nueva amiga y compartimos una pasión por Stampin Up, no puedo esperar para conocerla en persona en noviembre. Pero mientras tanto ella me envió esta tarjeta asombrosa hecha con el papel de Petal Promenade y hizo mi día junto con el juego fantástico de estampillas de Crafting Forever.

Haga el día de alguien hoy y comparta una tarjeta hecho a mano con amor.





Card Designer: Linda Cullen
Online Store: https://bit.ly/2zpuLHs





No comments:

Post a Comment