Thursday, March 3, 2016

February Round-up

So I really liked keeping myself accountable in January so I will follow along the same path in February and do a round up of all the digi goodness I completed this month... Although I was not quite as productive (I was crazy good at scrapping last month with over 40 pages completed!) I still got over 20 pages completed... I'd like to be somewhere in the middle I think although work and life sometimes gets in the way!

And don't forget about our giveaway for our 1 year blog-a-versary!!

For the Daily Digi CT team I got several layouts completed. Since we work ahead (yeah!) I've included the ones for the kits we released in Febraruy. I have love the Daily Digi way before I was on their CT - I love the variety and range of kits you get, with templates, classes and fonts thrown into the mix! Its a great value for $7.50 a month (or less) and you get a giant collab free every 4 months you are a member... (just a little plug...)

First page
Kit: Just Jaimee November 2015 storyteller
Font: You are Shaky Thin by Studio Wendy (which she created from my handwriting!)


Next my niece's first birth day documented with

Digilicious Designs: I Got You Babe (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Template: Traci Reed Stitched Grids (Sweet Shoppe Designs)

Finally Sugary Fancy: You Complete Me (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
and a small size template Traci Reed: Stitched Grids (Sweet Shoppe Designs)


February was the 10th Anniversary month for Sweet Shoppe Designs - its quite an accomplishment in any industry but certainly with all the recent closings of some long time stores its an even bigger accomplishment!! There were lots of fun challenges, games as well as the Bingo game that happens every month at Sweet Shoppe. I have really been enjoying new challenges to expand my digi scrapping skills.  All of these can be found at Sweet Shoppe Designs unless otherwise noted! From Libby Pritchett's CT team here are some of my pages

My Funny Valentine - Collab with Erica Zane: SWAK
Template by Traci Reed: Stitched Grids


My True Love: Libby Pritchett and Amanda Yi: Celebrate Love
Template: Cindy Schneider Single Template 121 - 
This is probably one of my very favorite "theme' templates ever!



Libby Pritchett, Studio Flergs and Kristin Cronin-Barrows: Meadowlark
Template: Mommyish: Template Trio #10 (The Lilypad) 

A beautiful engagement photo of my maternal grandmother and grandfather.


A great page documenting the completion of a huge project I have been working on

Libby Pritchett and Captivated Visions: Making Memories
Template: Miss Mel

and last but not least




Libby Pritchett and Digital Scrapbook Ingredients: Life in Black and White
Template: Cindy Schneider Single 124

And following along with the SSD Bingo challenges



Dream Big Designs: Monsters Rule Add On (Freebie - each designer has 1 in the store - its a great way to try out a few new things!)
Template: Cindy Schneider Trio Pack (#2)


Jady Day: So Selfie
Template: Brook Magee


Studio Flergs and Studio Basics: Destination Vol. 1
Template: Cindy Schneider Single 121

And for my last layout - I got one of The Lilypad challenges for February done - the template challenge which is always one of my favorites! I was so pleased when it got selected for the Gallery Standouts for March 1st! Its my first time being selected and I was so honored that it wrapped up another creatively productive month for me!

Just Jaimee February Storyteller (& add-ons)
Little Butterfly Wings template (February template challenge at The Lilypad)

Hope you've enjoyed my roundup! Please join us on our Facebook page (and hit like!!) and IG - links on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment