Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Using Up the January Take 10 Kit

I have a 12x12 layout and an insert to share with you, using up the last of my January Take 10 Kit.

I created this insert from some March 2015 photos. How do I have such details for the journaling, you ask? Because I created this layout in the Project Life app last March right after it happened. I like to spend some time every week or two mocking up layouts and getting the journalling recorded. Recently I saved all my layouts to Dropbox by date. Makes it easy to refer back to and then delete when the layout is physically done. 

I had discovered the instaWeather app and tried it out on this photo. I journaled about the pictures of my son on the "Do what makes your soul happy" filler card. I thought it was a good fit.

This photo worked perfectly behind the wood veneer frame. I cut an "xo" from a card from the kit to make a little embellishment.

was excited to have some recent donut photos to use with this kit! 


What do you do when you don't have any photos from a field trip to the theater? Photos weren't allowed. Internet to the rescue. I found a picture and used it for personal use only to include in the layout about the field trip. I added the name of the play on top of the photo, too.

Hope you have been having fun with your January kits, like me!

Join me on Facebook and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment