Friday, November 6, 2015

Morning Outing

I am using the Woodland Take 10 Kit (October - the pocket kit is still available) to create this fun layout about a morning spent with my dear friend and co-blogger!  Holly | Take10Kits    www.thestudio29designs.com 

I tend to use a lot more 3x4 cards in my layouts than 4x6. To stretch my kits, I will sometimes cut down a 4x6 to make two cards.

Holly | Take10Kits    www.thestudio29designs.com 
 Holly | Take10Kits   www.thestudio29designs.com 
I think that light blue may be my favorite color right now. Especially in pocket pages.  The Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection made its way into the glam bag. It all goes so well together and really feels like fall. 

A Harvest of Memories was such a great fit for this page. I've known Luly for a long time now. She has always been my mentor in the architecture realm and we quickly discovered we had another common love - Scrapbooking! We started www.paintedladiesjournal.com in February, as a place to share and inspire our crafty sides. 

Holly | Take10Kits   www.thestudio29designs.com 
I had been "saving" this smile embellishment for the perfect layout. Finally, used it!  Do you NOT use favorite items, for fear that later you'll wish you still had it for something else? I'm trying to get out of that mentality.

Holly | Take10Kits   www.thestudio29designs.com  
Holly | Take10Kits   www.thestudio29designs.com 
 Holly | Take10Kits   www.thestudio29designs.com  
Holly | Take10Kits   www.thestudio29designs.com 
Those little acorn stamps are my fave. I pulled out my marker set and had some fun coloring.

Thanks for visiting!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment